How I can help you
I can help you in the following areas:
- Strategic and tactical business planning.
- Developing new managers for leadership positions.
- Improve business performance in planning, operations, marketing, human resources and developing new managers for leadership positions.
I help companies in various stages of growth understand and navigate through the unique challenges of each stage. I also helping companies with acquisitions, mergers or preparing for a sale of the business.
My practical real-world perspective to helps businesses grow their revenue, profit and performance by focusing them on planning, process, developing their people and guiding both ownership and their teams towards achieving mutual goals.
My proven ability to analyze many business situations and through collaborative effort will help owners, leaders and managers arrive at an optimal solution. With 25 years of experience working in privately owned companies, I understand the unique challenges of the sole proprietor, family-owned and operated, or privately held and professional managed organizations.
An additional 12 years of experience leading a division of a public company allows me to help public company decision making as I understand the disciplines and processes required to meet shareholder and investor return expectations while growing highly effective teams to deliver results.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
St. Mary’s College of California - MBA
University of Redlands - B.S. Business and Management
UCLA Anderson School of Management - Certified Director