SCORE business mentoring will help your business:
- Increase the value of your business by growing sales, earnings, and cash flow
- Identify and solve problems related to various aspects of your business
- Develop business plans
- Assist with marketing plans and promotional strategy
- Integrate online business strategy with your off-line business strategy
- Provide access to small business resources
Free business mentoring is provided by Muskegon SCORE. Telephone mentoring is also available throughout the week. Contact information to make an appointment is listed below for each site.
- To schedule an appointment to meet with a mentor, call an office most convenient to you as listed below. If you can't meet a mentor during regular business hours, we can accommodate your schedule with evening appointments and off-site locations.
- You must fill out and sign a registration form. You can do this when you arrive at the office for your appointment or you can download the Counseling Information Form, print it, fill it out and bring it to your appointment.
Contact one of our offices listed below to make an appointment for mentoring:
Newaygo County Economic Development Office (NCEDO) at The Stream
1 State Road
Newaygo, MI 49337
These chambers of commerce provide office space where we offer confidential mentoring. They also provide receptionist and office equipment support. These services make it possible for Muskegon SCORE to serve a multi-county area. We gratefully acknowledge the support and assistance of these organizations.